MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR LAND
The Civil Engineers at PACE are committed to helping you transform your property into the usable and beautiful place of your dreams. With decades of experience and state-of-the-art tools, we’ve turned even the most complicated projects into success stories. So whether you’re developing barren land or looking to improve an existing parcel, the team at PACE Engineering can help you find the right solution. We’re committed to providing the best possible service on time and on budget from start to finish.
Many projects require the coordination of multiple engineering specialties. If you’re tackling a large job, consider including our other departments to streamline your project.
CIVIL ENGINEERING SERVICES
- Entitlements, Parcel Maps, Subdivision Maps, and Final Maps
- Property Line Adjustments and Lot Mergers
- Rezoning of Parcels
- General Plan Amendments
- Feasibility Studies
- Construction Cost Estimation
- Permitting and Regulatory Assistance
- Site Development/Use Permit Support
- Public Utility Coordination
Example Project: Stanford Hills Land Development
Residential and Subdivisions
- Engineering design for single lot residential projects up to full subdivision improvements, from planning to construction administration.
- Roadways and Public Utility Design
- Large-Scale Stormwater Treatment and Detention Design
Commercial and Retail
- Site planning, grading, and utility design for individual commercial and large retail developments.
- Low Impact Development (LID), and Post-Construction Standards (MS4) analysis and design for stormwater treatment and mitigation.
- Site Accessibility Analysis and Design
- Erosion Control
- Grading and Utility Design for Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Water Distribution
- Sewer Collection
- Storm Drain Collection
Example Municipal Project: Fall Creek – Services During Construction
Institutional and Healthcare
- We work with local municipalities, state agencies, and healthcare providers on a variety of projects to serve our local communities.
- Public safety facilities for fire and police departments.
- Healthcare facilities such as hospitals and medical clinics.
Example Institutional Project: Modoc Medical Center Replacement Facility
- We have worked with many school districts, community colleges, and universities to help provide upgraded learning and athletics facilities around the north state.
- Entire Campus Planning and Design
- Classroom Additions
- Athletic Facilities
Example Projects: Shasta College Health Science Building
Hydrology Analysis and Design
- Floodplain Mapping and Analysis
- Drainage and Detention Basin Analysis
- Flood Elevation Certifications
- Letter of Map Amendments and Revisions (LOMA, LOMR, C-LOMR)
Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Management
- Database Creation and Management
- Asset Management
- Utility Assessments
- Data Analysis and Visualization
Start your land development with the team you can trust
We’re active members in these trusted organizations
“An excellent firm overall. Nobody else is in the same league and no project is unimportant enough to experiment with.”
“I was raised in a Civil Engineering family business and taught to understand client/firm relations are paramount. PACE provides the personal touch of a small-town firm, while providing a level of engineering services unparalleled in the Pacific Northwest.”
“I have worked with the PACE staff now for decades in various capacities and have always enjoyed the relationship and the professional attitude in how they approach their work responsibilities. They are always fair and make every attempt to treat both their customers and the various vendors/suppliers with the respect they deserve and in the end, it has produced many successful projects through the years.”
“They understand and appreciate my efforts to establish for our District a very long-term engineering guided relationship such that together we will have a consistently stable, historical facilities knowledgeable, and economically viable partnership not centered around single individuals, but with sufficient personnel depth for decades of sustainment.”
“I have never had a bad experience when PACE is involved. Every member of their team is always available to help in any way they can. They are a model A/E company to which other companies should aspire to be.”
“One of the best places I’ve ever done business with.”
“PACE Engineering has a professional staff that is very helpful in assisting in our projects. I look forward to our continued working together and the excellent assistance we get for the staff!”
“Paul Reuter is great to work with – always available when needed and provides excellent support. Really appreciate all his efforts and focus given our tiny nature – Thanks Paul!”
“We have worked with and alongside numerous firms throughout the years and none of them quite measure up to the services provided at PACE.”
“Want you to know that I greatly appreciate working with you. You and your firm are very impressive. We are fortunate to have your capabilities and responsiveness. I have had the opportunity to work with a variety of engineering firms and PACE really does top notch work.”